1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4
2. Remove the skins from the chicken thigh. Add to a baking tray, with any excess marinade, cover with foil and place in the oven.
3. Leave to cook for approximately 30 minutes; during this time get the barbecue ready. You can also add some rosemary, bay leaves or any herbs to the barbecue to add some extra flavour to the meat.
4. Remove the chicken from the oven and place the individual thighs on the barbecue, using tongs to turn them over. Allow to cook (I found that getting a heatproof bowl and covering the chicken for a little bit helps to smoke it and makes it even jucier)
5. Check the chicken is cooked thoroughly and enjoy with a fresh salad