1. In a large pan of boiling salted water, cook the potato slices until tender. Drain and refresh in ice cold water, strain and dry.
2. Dry the cod portions on some kitchen paper and lightly dust with flour, taking care to remove the excess.
3. In a hot non-stick frying pan, fry the cod in a little oil on each side until golden brown and just cooked in the middle.
4. Turn the temperature down and add the butter and a good squeeze of lemon juice, continue to cook for a minute longer. Remove from the heat but keep the pan warm.
5. Pour a little olive oil into a hot frying pan and cook the pork belly pieces on each side until crispy and cooked through. Remove the pork belly from the pan and keep warm.
6. In the same pan sauté the potato slices until golden, season and remove.
7. Before plating up, blanch the purple sprouting broccoli spears in a pan of boiling salted water for 3 minutes or until al dente.